DSTV is a famous South African TV channel that offers an impressive list of entertainment shows, Sports and other popular TV shows. Despite the mesmerizing database of TV shows and channels they provide, their only limitation is that they’re geo-banned, which means they’re not available for telecast in the majority of the countries in the world. Some of the countries that do have access to DSTV include:
Some of the fantastic content they provide like Fear the Walking Dead, Ultimate Love, Date My Family etc. have increased the urge among the citizens of other nations. If you’re one among those people, then the ultimate solution to watch DSTV anywhere in the world is to get hold of a VPN.
Here is a guide to Watch DSTV With VPN
The five steps mentioned below is a step-by-step guide to access the DSTV anywhere abroad using Virtual Private Networks.
- The primary step is to subscribe to the best VPN service providers in your region that strongly follows the features of encryption and security.
- Once you’re done with the subscription, open the application and login with your credentials.
- Once you log in, you receive a list of countries that you have to choose from. This is an essential step, because many people around the world select the wrong country, and this cannot be undone soon. Hence you have a tedious process to follow ahead. Choose South Africa as your country. Doing so will provide access to the South African servers.
- Once you’re connected to the South African server, choose the DSTv NOW or visit the application.
- Sign in on the site with our login credentials, and you can enjoy watching your favorite shows from anywhere outside South Africa.
Generally, the copyright holders have their licensing agreements with individual broadcasters across the entire globe. This means they’re limited to certain geo-locations. This is basically done to protect the information from specific users and to protect their copyright holder. The content for their site is paid accordingly depending on their copyright schemes.
However, a VPN network tricks the system by replacing the IP address of your computer in your country to the ones in the South African government. This is how the computer systems and the networks are tricked or fooled into thinking that the viewer is not from a non-restricted region.
Similarly, when a VPN issued to access DSTV, the location is set to South Africa, which means the TV is accessed using the South African IP address. Hence, this allows you to view your favorite shows, apparently from South Africa, but initially from your house.